Sunday, January 10, 2010

One final Christmas post

Tony's aunt, Trudy, gave us these Hallmark singing snowmen 5 years in a row. Who knew that they would eventually become the highlight of our sweet girl's Christmas! Much like the ghosts at Halloween she was OBSESSED with them. Most of the time she would push the buttons to have all 5 playing at one time. I'm pretty sure they all played no less than 100 times per day. She was so cute with them and would dance right along with them. Have I mentioned she's also obsessed with dancing??? Again, like the Halloween ghosts they've been left out a lot longer than they should have been. I just can't take them away from her. Although, all of them got brand new batteries at the beginning of the season and they are now all about to die. I think it is time to put them away:(
oh well- there's always next year.


this guy was her favorite though:






No comments: