Monday, January 4, 2010

Fall Pics

Since I took such a long break from the blog I will just do a quick post to recap some pictures from the Fall. I figure that Christmas deserves one by itself!


These 3 friendly guys were the highlight of our Halloween! I made them for our front porch but honestly they spent most of the time in our house because Anna Claire LOVED THEM SO MUCH! I really think she thought they were her little friends. She would come downstairs everyday, start pointing, and say "GO". She would also hug them and try to carry them around.




Pumpkin Patch visit~




Playing at the Fall Festival with Maggie-

1st visit to Chuck E. Cheese!

This was also where Anna Claire and Thomas had their 1st official date:)

Meet Pebbles Flintstone & Bam-Bam Rubble!

Thanksgiving 2009

I leave you with 2 of my favorite pictures that I have taken of our sweet girl~




Oh wait- here's another picture:) A day at the park with her other boyfriend, Samuel Alcorn.

1 comment:

Erin Stephenson said...

Hold up, is that peacoat she is wearing at the pumpkin patch from Swaddle? I am mildly obsessed with it - she looks adorable!