Christmas at our house was such a blast this year! It was way more fun than we were really expecting because Anna Claire acted like she knew what was going on. We thought it would just be another day for her. When we came downstairs on Christmas morning she just kept walking back & forth between the things that Santa brought her. Her favorite- by far- is her slide. It obviously goes outside but since it is so cold we're keeping it in for right now. It takes up tons of room but it will be fine for a few more weeks. She goes down it no less than 25 times a day. I'm pretty sure she's developing some leg muscles from climbing up the steps too! Here are a few pics from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
Getting ready to go to church on Christmas Eve
Santa came!
Playing with some utensils for her new kitchen
Having a tea party
She also LOVES to ride this horse
Why play with my presents? Climbing on this box is way more fun!
1 comment:
I think I realize why Thomas wasn't sore from riding the horse, they have one at his day-care. I need to add that to his wish list.
Post a Comment