Thursday, February 4, 2010
a girl & her daddy
Nothing really blog worthy going on around our house these days so I decideed to just do a little post about my 2 favorite people. Fewer things warm my heart more than seeing the love between a father & his daughter! While Anna Claire is still very much a mommy's girl, her face lights up like crazy the moment she lays eyes on her daddy. Of course he's been quite smitten with her from day 1 but it is so sweet to watch their little relationship blossom. She loves to play with him & crawl all over him. They laugh so much & she thinks he's so silly. She's right- he is silly & I hope she gets this trait from him. I think she looks a lot like him these days too (which is fine with me because I think he's pretty cute!:) She's a very lucky girl to have such a great daddy who loves her so much!! These pictures were taken on Tony's birthday a few weeks ago. I have to add that he got the guitar for his birthday. My brother & my cousin are both amazing on the guitar (nope- didn't get that gene). On Christmas we had a little concert and Anna Claire loved dancing to the music. So after seeing her reaction Tony decided that he needed to learn to play the guitar so that she could dance while he played. So sweet:)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait for Tony to play us a little tune...love the pics
Post a Comment