Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Fun

We had a really busy but fun Easter weekend. It started on Friday with a trip to the Botanical Gardens with Katie & Thomas. I wanted to take pictures of Anna Claire in her Easter dress before Easter because Sunday mornings are typically crazy at our house. I figured the Gardens would be a great place to do this! Here are a few pics from our trip:








The next night was a fun Easter Egg Hunt with Anna Claire's good friend, Maggie Russell. These 2 are really starting to have fun together and it is so cute! We pulled up & I immediately noticed that they were dressed alike.....with no planning! what are the odds??? Anna Claire had on the dress and Maggie had on the capris/ top to match. SO cute:)

AC hasn't quite gotten the hang of saying "cheese" just yet. Clearly Maggie could give her a lesson!


i wish this was actually video & you could hear her calling "MAAA-EEEE" (maggie) to come down the driveway. it was unbelievably adorable.

Bath Time!

Sweet, sleepy girls....
I'll have to do a seperate post on Easter Sunday. I'm too tired to do it now!

No comments: