As I sit here on the eve of my sweet girl's birth I am so overwhelmed with emotion. I'm a pretty emotional person so I'm not really sure why this surprises me! Since the day she was born I have wanted time to stand still. I've never been one of those that said "oh I can't WAIT for her to walk, crawl, talk, etc". I know that as soon as that happens I am going to know that she's growing up. Of course I want to see of all those things & I really was always excited about them but the feelings are just so bittersweet. I want to freeze time. I know, I know- every point in her life I will say "no, THIS is my favorite time", but I can't see that just yet! Give me time & I know I will come around.
I really can't believe she's turning 1 in just a few hours. We're setting our alarm clock, going to get her out of her bed, & bringing her in bed with us so that we can all be together at the time that she was born:)
This past year has shown Tony & I both more love than we ever thought possible. What a blessing from God she has been & how lucky we are to be her parents!! Happy Birthday Anna Claire!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Happy 1st Birthday Anna Claire!!!
Post a Comment