Here are just a few pictures of our sweet girl that we took about a week ago. This is her "birthday week" and I really just can't believe it. I kind of feel like I am on an emotional rollercoaster though. So many bittersweet feelings!!! I can't believe she is about to be 1. Tune in later this week for pictures of fun birthday festivities.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
She's growing up before our very eyes!
I got scolded by Molly this weekend about not updating the blog in a while.......so Molly this is for you:)
Here are just a few pictures of our sweet girl that we took about a week ago. This is her "birthday week" and I really just can't believe it. I kind of feel like I am on an emotional rollercoaster though. So many bittersweet feelings!!! I can't believe she is about to be 1. Tune in later this week for pictures of fun birthday festivities.


Here are just a few pictures of our sweet girl that we took about a week ago. This is her "birthday week" and I really just can't believe it. I kind of feel like I am on an emotional rollercoaster though. So many bittersweet feelings!!! I can't believe she is about to be 1. Tune in later this week for pictures of fun birthday festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment